Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through the links, at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Are you feeling confused and unsure about certain parts of you life? Unsure of where you want to go, who you are or even what truly makes you happy? If your answers are yes, than I hear you! I’ve been there. It’s taken me a long time to find my path, and some days it can still feel a little uncertain. But, I’ve learned that by taking the time to tune in and discover who we are and what we really want out of life, it can bring us a lot of clarity and is also very optimal for our wellbeing.
Today, I bring you 25 self-reflection questions to help find yourself and better understand all that you want out of your life.
These questions are intended for a deep-thought-process. I suggest you take a good chunk of time in a quiet space to truly consider and answer them. Taking this time for a deep-reflection is going to bring you some well needed answers and a sense of clarity to start living your best life.
25 questions to discover yourself!
1. What are the things I enjoy doing that bring me the most happiness?
2. Who are the people in my life that bring me the most happiness?
3. Where am I when I feel the most calm, relaxed and happy?
4. What is my daily routine like?
5. What is a daily habit I would like to adapt consistently?
6. What is something I can do daily to show myself more self-love?
7. What are 3 positive things I should start doing for a better me?
8. What are 3 negative thoughts I need to let go of?
9. What are 5 things that I love about myself?
10. If I could describe myself today, what would I say?
11. What am I most grateful for?
12. What is something I need to leave in the past?
13. What is something I need to forgive myself for?
14. Who inspires me the most and why?
15. If I could relive one moment/day, what would it be?
16. What is one memory that brings me joy?
17. How can I improve my life, today?
18. Where do I see myself in 5 years?
19. What are my main goals I want to achieve in my life?
20. What steps am I taking in order to achieve those goals?
21. What aspects of my daily routine are helping me reach my goals?
22. What are two pieces of advice I would give my future self?
23. If I could describe myself in the future, what would I say?
24. What is something I greatly wish for myself?
25. What does my dream future life look like?
Having a sense of clarity on our own lives, and who we are is a beautiful feeling. It sets our hearts and minds on a path that we know is right for us, setting us up for some amazing successes and a happier life. I hope these 25 self-reflection questions, when answered, help you find the answers you were looking for to start living a more fulfilled life today.