There are SO many things to be grateful for in this life. And when you begin to practice gratitude more, those things become more clear and you start to grow more appreciation for them too.
When times get tough, we sometimes lose sight of all the great things we already have, which only makes our suffering worse.
So I’ve created this list of 67 things to be grateful for that can help turn off that negative mindset and start the process of being grateful for all the big and little things in you life right now.
Feel free to use this list as your go to whenever you feel yourself in a bit of a slump and just needing that extra reminder of all the great things you already have.
OH! And if you want to learn more about gratitude, check out the post linked right below!
67 Things To Be Grateful For
- Having a place to live.
- Having a supportive loved one.
- The food in your fridge/pantry.
- Water you can drink.
- The smell of fresh air.
- Unconditional love from your pet.
- The warmth of the sun.
- Summer BBQ’s.
- Winter coziness (warm blankets, fuzzy socks, fireplaces).
- Bonfires with family and friends.
- Spending time with people you care about.
- A hot cup of coffee.
- A cold drink on a hot day.
- The smell of your favourite candle.
- The taste of your favourite food.
- Your daily routine.
- A good book.
- Experiencing new things.
- Being able to travel.
- Your health and wellness.
- Access to healthcare.
- A warm epsom salt bath.
- The comfort of your home.
- Laughter that makes your belly hurt.
- Smores over the fire.
- The sound of crackling wood.
- The health of the one’s you care about.
- The feeling of sand between your toes.
- The memory of a photograph.
- Special Occasions.
- Time spent alone.
- Sleeping in a comfortable bed.
- Exploring in nature.
- Blooming flowers.
- Fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Having access to the internet.
- The ability to learn new things.
- Meeting new people.
- Having a social life.
- Being able to move your body through exercise.
- The beauty of nature.
- Being able to drive.
- Saving money.
- Shopping for goodies.
- Going on walks with your dog.
- Hearing the laughter of a baby.
- Long hugs.
- Ice cream dates.
- Deep chats with friends.
- Completing things off your to do list.
- Game nights.
- A loving relationship.
- Understanding and practicing self love.
- Weekend getaways.
- Binge-worthy TV shows.
- Your self care practices.
- Moments that make you smile.
- A new haircut.
- The sound of birds chirping.
- The feeling of a warm, soft blanket.
- Your ever-growing knowledge.
- The clothes on your back.
- Catching up with old friends.
- Your kindness.
- Your mental health.
Honestly, I could keep going. As I was writing this list I was even a bit surprised at how easily these things were coming to mind and how grateful it was making me feel. THAT is the power of gratitude and THAT is exactly what I hope you get from this post.
I could say that I’m grateful for all things listed above, but the things I’m most grateful for in this exact moment are:
- The warmth of the sun.
- The taste of my lemonade.
- The sound of the birds chirping.
- The presence of my sweet doggos.
- Being able to spend the day with my loving boyfriend.
- Practicing gratitude while writing this post to you guys.
Practicing gratitude creates a habit of seeking and finding all the good in your life.
I really hope you enjoy this list & it opens your eyes to all the amazing things you have around you.